Choosing a camera lens can be a difficult task for any photographer. It is something that requires a lot of research and will require you to learn about things like aperture and ISO. It’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed. But the good news is that if you want to get the best camera lens there are a few brands that you need to check out.
Top 10 Camera Lens Companies In India
List Of Top Camera Lens Brands In India
What is Camera Lens?
A camera lens is a curved piece of glass or other transparent material that is used to focus light and create a sharp image on a camera’s image sensor or film. It is an essential component of any camera and is responsible for controlling the amount of light that enters the camera, as well as the angle and clarity of the image. Camera lenses come in a variety of types and sizes, each with its own unique set of features and capabilities, and are typically interchangeable, allowing photographers to choose the best lens for a given situation.
What are The Pros and Cons of the Camera Lens?
- Sharp and high-quality images
- Creative control
- Higher Cost
- Weight and size
- Compatibility issues
How Do We Choose the Best Camera Lens Brands For You?
Choosing the best camera lens brands for you can be a personal and subjective decision, but here are some factors to consider:
List Of Top 10 Camera Lens Brands In India
|Our Top Recommendations (Ranking)||Best Camera Lens In India||Price List*|
|1st||Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM||59499|
|2nd||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G||49750|
|3rd||Sony FE 50mm f/1.2 GM||99999|
|4th||Sony FE 50mm f/1.2 GM||44999|
|5th||Tamron SP 50mm f/1.4 Di VC USD G2||49999|
Zeiss Camera Lens
About the Brands: Zeiss is a company that has been making high-quality lenses for more than 150 years. They are a leader in the optics and optomechanics industry and are known for their innovative technologies.Zeiss offers premium lenses and camera solutions that set the standard for others. With over 40,000 employees, Zeiss supplies optics and opto-mechanical components for various industries, including research, industry, medicine, life sciences, and telecommunications. Zeiss Camera LensPrice In India – 67,900*
Most Selling Zeiss Camera Lens In India
- Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2.0 Lens for Sony – (Overall)
- Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 Lens for Sony – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 Lens for Sony – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||85mm Fixed Focal Length for Potraits|
|Compatible Mountings||Sony E|
|Camera Lens Description||85 mm|
Sigma Camera Lens
About the Brands: Sigma is a Japanese company that makes lenses for cameras and other optical devices. It was founded in 1961 by Sigma Corporation of Tokyo and the American company “Sumitomo Precision Products”. They started as a third party lens maker and eventually produced lenses for all types of cameras, including SLR and digital cameras. Sigma also makes other optical equipment like telescopes, binoculars and spotting scopes. Sigma lenses are popular for their high quality optics and the ability to produce images of the highest quality. They have a large collection of lenses for DSLR and SLR cameras, making Sigma one of the leading brands in the camera lens industry. Sigma Camera LensPrice In India – 81,499*
Most Selling Sigma Camera Lens In India
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon – (Overall)
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art Lens for Canon – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||150-600|
|Compatible Mountings||Sigma SA|
|Camera Lens Description||600 millimetres|
Canon Camera Lens
About the Brands: Canon is a well-known brand of DSLR cameras and lenses. Their lenses are known for their high quality and great design, and are designed and tested after extensive research. Canon has also introduced several features such as Image Stabilization and improved performance and quality. Their lenses are a combination of optical technology and design, and they offer a wide range to meet the needs of the photography industry and provide an excellent camera experience. Canon Camera LensPrice In India – 22,990*
Most Selling Canon Camera Lens In India
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens – (Overall)
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||75mm – 300mm|
|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF|
|Camera Lens Description||75-300 millimetres|
Nikon Camera Lens
About the Brands: Nikon is a company from Japan that produces cameras, lenses and semiconductor chips. It was founded in 1917 by three optical scientists who believed in “Pure Imaging”. Nikon has become a leading manufacturer of optical and imaging products for professionals, amateurs, and consumers, with one of the largest optical systems in the world. In India, Nikon is a popular brand of camera and lens. Check out some of the best Nikon camera lenses available in India. Nikon Camera LensPrice In India – 27,450*
Most Selling Nikon Camera Lens In India
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens – (Overall)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED VR Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||18-140mm|
|Lens Type||Telephoto, Standard|
|Compatible Mountings||Nikon F|
|Camera Lens Description||18-140mm|
Sony Camera Lens
About the Brands: Sony is a well-known brand in the photography industry and their camera lenses are highly regarded by professional photographers around the world. Sony offers a diverse range of camera lenses to choose from, with multiple focal lengths available. This gives users the flexibility to choose the lens that best fits their needs. One of Sony’s most popular camera lenses is the Sony 50mm F1.8 lens, which is ideal for portrait photography and shooting in low-light conditions due to its 50mm focal length. Moreover, we have curated a list of the best Camera Battery to get you some much-needed help. Sony Camera LensPrice In India – 54,990 *
Most Selling Sony Camera Lens In India
- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens – (Overall)
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||85 mm|
|Compatible Mountings||Sony A, Sony E|
|Camera Lens Description||85 millimetres|
Samyang Camera Lens
About the Brands: Samyang is a company that produces camera lenses and other optical products. It was founded in South Korea in 1988 and has since become one of the most popular and largest camera lens brands in India. The company has over 25 years of experience in the optical industry and has sold over 35 million lenses and other products worldwide. It has also gained popularity in Japan as a camera lens brand. Looking for the best kinds of Camera Gimbal for vloggers? Here is our ultimate guide for you. Samyang Camera LensPrice In India – 29,890*
Most Selling Samyang Camera Lens In India
- Samyang AF 35mm F1.4 FE Lens– (Overall)
- Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 IF ED UMC CS Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Samyang 12mm F2 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||Standard Lens|
|Compatible Mountings||Sony E|
|Camera Lens Description||35 month|
Olympus Camera Lens
About the Brands: Olympus is a Japanese company that makes cameras, lenses, and other technology products. It was founded in 1919 and is now the biggest camera manufacturer in Japan. Olympus sells a variety of products, including cameras, lenses, microscopes, binoculars, and eye-care products. They are known for producing optical and image stabilization lenses for the Four Thirds system, which uses a smaller image sensor than traditional cameras.
Yongnuo is a Chinese company that makes camera accessories like lenses, flashes, tripods, camera bags, and filters. The company was founded in 2004 and is known for making “clone” products that are similar to other brands but at a lower price. Although they are not considered professional-grade, Yongnuo claims their products are almost the same as the original items, using the same materials and manufacturing process. Olympus Camera LensPrice In India – 23,460*
Most Selling Olympus Camera Lens In India
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens – (Overall)
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||150 mm|
|Camera Lens Description||150 millimetres|
Tamron Camera Lens
About the Brands: Tamron is a Japanese company that makes camera lenses for different types of cameras. They offer lenses for DSLR and digital cameras. Tamron has been around since 1947 and is known as a top brand for camera lenses. They have Macro, Wide Angle, Telephoto, Vibration Control and Zoom lenses available. Tamron lenses are made in Japan, Europe and the United States and are used worldwide. They have different types such as general purpose, zoom, macro, and super zoom lenses. Tamron lenses are of high quality, available in various sizes, and at a reasonable price. They also have different focal lengths and maximum apertures to choose from. Tamron Camera LensPrice In India – 59,039*
Most Selling Tamron Camera Lens In India
- Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 G2 Di VC USD Lens – (Overall)
- Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2 Di VC USD Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||400 mm|
|Lens Type||Telephoto, Wide Angle|
|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF-M, Canon EF-S|
|Camera Lens Description||18-400 mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens|
7Artisans Camera Lens
About the Brands: The 7Artisans camera lens is well-liked for its lightweight, compact design, and excellent image quality. It is versatile and suitable for taking pictures of close and distant objects, making it great for travelers. The lens is made of durable aluminum alloy and has manual controls for focus and aperture. 7Artisans is a new camera brand founded by a team of seven young people who work with Cosina to manufacture affordable and high-quality lenses. Their lenses are popular among photography enthusiasts. 7Artisans Camera LensPrice In India – 10,799*
Most Selling 7Artisans Camera Lens In India
- 7Artisans 50mm f/1.1 Lens – (Overall)
- 7Artisans 35mm f/1.2 Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- 7Artisans 25mm f/1.8 Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||55 mm|
|Camera Lens Description||55 millimetres|
Viltrox Camera Lens
About the Brands: Viltrox is a Chinese brand that offers high-quality camera lenses, filters, and accessories. The company was founded in 2011 with a focus on providing the best products to camera lens buyers in the country. Viltrox is recognized as a leading manufacturer of camera lenses in China and has a team of skilled professionals with extensive experience in the industry. The company is known for its quality and standards and is highly regarded by top brands worldwide. Viltrox Camera LensPrice In India – 28,990*
Most Selling Viltrox Camera Lens In India
- Viltrox AF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens – (Overall)
- Viltrox AF 23mm f/1.4 E II Lens – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Viltrox AF 85mm f/1.8 STM Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||85 mm|
|Compatible Mountings||Sony E|
|Camera Lens Description||85 millimeters|
Panasonic Camera Lens
About the Brands: Panasonic is a well-known brand in the electronics industry and is popular for producing high-quality camera lenses. They have been in the camera business for many years and offer a wide range of camera lenses that are compatible with cameras like the G7, DMC-GH4, and DMC-LX100K. Panasonic camera lenses have a high resolution of 20MP and come in different price ranges. For instance, the DMC-FZ200K is the best camera lens from the company and costs 55,000, while the DMC-LX100 has a higher resolution of 24.1MP and comes with a powerful image stabilizer, priced at 1.09 lakh. Panasonic Camera LensPrice In India – 38,400*
Most Selling Panasonic Camera Lens In India
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH. Power OIS Lens – (Overall)
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. OIS Len – (Based On Customer Ratings)
- Panasonic Lumix G 35-100mm f/2.8 II ASPH. Power OIS Lens – (Value For Money)
|Focal Length Description||Standard 50 millimeter|
|Camera Lens Description||50mm F1.8 Mirrorless L-Mount|
What is The Different Type Of Camera Lens?
There are several different types of camera lenses, each with their own unique characteristics and uses. Here are some of the most common types:
- Standard lens: Also known as a normal lens, this type of lens has a focal length of around 50mm and is designed to provide a natural-looking perspective that is similar to what the human eye sees.
- Telephoto lens: This type of lens has a longer focal length than a standard lens, usually 70mm or higher, and is designed to magnify distant subjects, making them appear closer.
- Wide-angle lens: This type of lens has a shorter focal length than a standard lens, usually 35mm or lower, and is designed to capture a wider field of view, making it ideal for landscape and architectural photography.
- Macro lens: This type of lens is designed for extreme close-up photography, allowing photographers to capture small subjects in incredible detail.
- Fisheye lens: This type of lens creates a distorted, circular image that captures an extremely wide field of view.
- Zoom lens: This type of lens allows photographers to zoom in and out, adjusting the focal length and magnification of the image.
- Tilt-shift lens: This type of lens allows photographers to tilt and shift the lens, creating unique perspectives and correcting for perspective distortion in architectural photography.
- Lensbaby lens: This type of lens is a type of creative lens that allows photographers to create unique, artistic effects, such as selective focus or blur.
What are the best camera lens brands available in India?
Some of the best camera lens brands available in India include Canon, Nikon, Sony, Tamron, Tamron, Sigma, and Zeiss.
Which brand offers the best quality camera lenses?
Quality can be subjective, but some of the brands known for offering high-quality camera lenses include Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Zeiss.
Which brand offers the most affordable camera lenses?
Tamron and Sigma are known for offering high-quality lenses at a more affordable price point than some of the other brands.
What type of lenses do these brands offer?
These brands offer a wide range of lenses, including standard, telephoto, wide-angle, macro, zoom, tilt-shift, and fisheye lenses.
Are these brands compatible with all camera models?
No, not all camera lens brands are compatible with all camera models, so it’s important to check compatibility before purchasing a lens.
Where can I buy camera lenses from these brands in India?
Camera lenses from these brands can be purchased from authorized dealers and retailers, both in-store and online.
Can I get a warranty on camera lenses from these brands in India?
Yes, most camera lens brands offer a warranty on their products in India, which can vary in duration and coverage depending on the brand and specific lens. It’s important to check the warranty before making a purchase.
investing in a high-quality camera lens is essential for capturing stunning photos and videos. With so many options available in the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for your needs. However, by doing your research and exploring the best camera lens brands in India, such as Canon, Nikon, and Sony, you can be confident in your purchase and expect superior performance and results. Don’t compromise on the quality of your camera lens as it can greatly impact the final output of your work. Happy shooting!